Thursday, January 20, 2011

PRessing Ain't Easy

   First of all let me say thank you guys for checking out my blog. I'm so excited to be blogging and to have you guys on board supporting my blog. I hope that I don't disappoint, but just in case I do, I left you guys room in the comment box to comment as you see fit. Writing is something I've been doing for a while, and I'm just happy to be able to share that with you guys. I was a little fearful of blogging in the beginning, because I wondered what I could possibly say that would be of interest to someone. But then again, what could you say that wouldn't interest at least one person?

The idea of reaching that one person was my motivation to start this blog. If one person gets inspired to follow their dream, or finds something meaningful here on my blog,  then why shouldn't I share my love of writing with you guys.  I'm not looking to focus on anything in particular. I'll give you anything from: Current Events to Fashion tips, right up to Politics and Public Relations. I'm going to give it to you guys just as I see it, and I'm hoping you guys do the same. 

 I'll start off by telling you guys a little about J KeL. First of all, my name is JaKeshia. I've been going by Kel for so long, I don't even know if anyone still calls me by my first name anymore, with an exception to my my mom.  I'm currently a Senior Marketing Communications double major with emphasis in both Public Relations and Reputation Management  and Broadcast Management at the University of Mississippi. I'm your Saucy Southern Belle with Bloomberg twist and a Baptist background. I enjoy the comfort of a good book in my spare time and SEC football. Well now that we've got that out the way, I hope you guys enjoy my blog. I'd love to hear from you guys. Tell me what you guys think of my first post, and tell me little bit about you guys.

XOXO,
                             J. KeL

2 comments:

  1. i like your blog page i attempted many blogs but i never been persistent with them , you've inspired me to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete